Saturday, March 17, 2007

Get ready to FALL IN LOVE this season!!!

http://luvualways.8m.com/

I know this will sound like blowing my own trumpet but as VALENTINES’ DAY is approaching I need to tell you about this great website which I made for only you people who believe in love. I think it will be very useful to you all who are into this and love is a part of their life. Just imagine a website made totally by a single individual person which has the following huge content:

-6 touchy Love stories
-7 pages of Love stanzas
-17 pages of Love gallery - Having over 1000 pictures, posters, wallpapers.
-140 Love poems
-18 pages of Love lines
-7 pages of Love proverbs - 100s of them
-17 pages of Love Quotes - 1000s of them
-29 Love Fun-n-Truth
-9 Love song lyrics
-23 of the feedbacks received till date
-44 chapters of Love Basics

What do you think about all this? Imaginary isn’t it. But friends it was out of my passion and love for someone special that I made this website.

The first page takes time to load because of a hot, passionate picture which makes the door to enter the main website. Once inside things work out faster. Please bear with the geocities add. When I made this website I knew about only the Geocities.com as the free website hosting website. The navigation sstem is also a unique and good one. The main USP is the Picture gallery which is perhaps the largest of its kind.

So ready to FALL IN LOVE this season. Do you still believe me or not!!!

by: Yogesh Goel

No comments: