Saturday, March 17, 2007

Justdial - Local Services defined.


Just read the TIMES OF INDIA, 18/03/07, Page-9 and visited www.justdial.com. Tried out a few searches and to my surprise I never knew that a branch of The Bank of Maharashtra exists in my area, i.e. Howrah. I was also surprised to see so many banks in my area and also so many of the courier services. I would really recommend this website.

Just Dial is a site designed to cater to people who are looking for results in a particular city or area. Basically they have started with 14 cities. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulum, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara and Vishakhapatanam to name.

In addition to the results, you get a host of additional information such as price ranges and links to booking tickets online. In the case of hotels they even promise to get menu cards soon. And seeing the statistics declared by the website I must say they are really going fast and spreading equally quick. Hope they'll get every major service and thing sooner.

So, just get in and get going. Get local with a clicl of the mouse.

No comments: